Eaton Leonard Rebuilds
Eaton Leonard Tube Bender Rebuild Services
UTE offers a premier rebuild service for Eaton Leonard CNC bender or NC bender machines. Our skilled team will thoroughly sand blast and clean the machine and repaint with any color. We repair or replace worn mechanical bushings or bearings. Upgrade hydraulics and pneumatic parts along with replacing faulty electrics including servo motors and drives. We can also retrofit older cnc tube benders to work with modern, user-friendly touch screen PC or PLC based controllers (such as BendPro G2V2 controllers).
UTE Re-Manufactured Eaton Leonard - Before and After
Typical Mechanical Rebuild
- Completely strip machine, wire brush and paint with high-quality epoxy.
- Rebuild/replace swing arm components.
- Install new swing arm bearings, check and adjust preload on bearings.
- Install new drive chain and mounting links, replace worn idlers and bearings.
- Install new wear strips on swing away clamp, re-grind or replace clamp slide.
- Install new pins and bushings on swing arm.
- Install new wear strips on pressure die holder.
- Install new follower bar and master bar.
- Install new wear strips on pressure die slide way, clean and lube then re-assemble and adjust.
- Install new slide way and bearings on carriage.
- Install new bearing on B axis spindle.
- Rebuild master collet assembly and install new thrust bearing on collet closer.
- Install new machine pump, replace all lines, hoses, fittings and meter units.
- Rebuild wiper die mounting.
- Rebuild mandrel base and adjustment nut.
- Install new tube support, air cylinder and valve.
Typical Electrical Rebuild
- Remove all existing electrical components and wiring.
- Install all new machine wiring.
- Install new Y and B axis drive system with geared drive servo motors.
- Install rack and pinion drive for Y axis. Install gear head drive on B axis.
- Install new cable carrier and all wiring to Y and B axis.
- Install new encoder for C axis (swing arm).
- Install new control system with touch screen operator interface.
- Install all new electrical enclosures.
- Install all new conduits, S.O. cords and related hardware.
- Install new main drive motor, coupling and spider.
Typical Hydraulic Rebuild
- Clean out and wire brush hydraulic reservoir, install new suction screens.
- Remove all old hydraulic components, lines, fittings, pumps and valves.
- Install new pressure compensated main pump.
- Install new externally mounted hydraulic manifold.
- Install new hydraulic electric solenoid valves.
- Install new pressure control valves and gauges.
- Install new proportional valve for bend axis.
- Install new accumulator for pressure die.
- Install new hydraulic hoses and fittings.