UTE Alpine ABEF30-6 End Former
The Alpine EF30-6 End Forming machine features PLC controllers and 6 forming stations.
- Refined outlook matching with high rigidity construction to decrease ground space occupied.
- Feeding is driven by AC Servo Motor with patented planetary gear design. No clearance, high accuracy and efficiency.
- Special design for feeding gear track preventing cutting chips
- Vertical movement along with linear rail on cutting head.
- Programmable cutting motor overload protection.
- Compact and Rigid design on cutting head to extend saw life and save saw cost.
- Unique clamping system design for no damage on the tube surfaces and no sliding.
- Patented end compensation feeding device saving tube cost (Option).
- Can be operated manually, semi-automatic and full automatic.
- Available pre-cutting.
- Input and output display for checking malfunctions.
- With automatic monitoring and limit switch protection.
- Maximum 5 different lengths can be set at the same program.
- Air cooling system allows for stable machine operation.
- Rapid adjustment for tube clamp system.
- Multiple protection devices can be assured of operator safety.
- Moveable foot pedal control with emergency stopper, for strictly security.