BendPro G2 V2 Software
BendPro G2 V2 CNC Tube Bender Software and Controller
Quickly becoming the industry standard tube bending simulation software, BendPro G2 is a control system designed to enhance the performance, functionality, and reliability of any new or used CNC tube bender. Learn more about BendPro software or request a quote for one of our tube benders that feature the G2 controller.
Higher performance increases production and quality
- Fast, simultaneous, and overlapping motion increases production
- Optimized sequences are generated and checked before any material is bent
- Extremely accurate and repeatable to produce higher quality parts
- Quick and easy to program and operate
Enhanced functionality so your benders can do more
- Interfaces to CAD, CMM, office PCs, the Internet, robots, etc.
- Supports all devices and servos, including analog and digital
- Enables the use of tube cutters and hole punches on the bender
- Support for push bending to produce large multiple-radii bends and coils
- Designed to work on any bender
Proven reliability for more up-time and longer bender life
- Industrial Beckhoff PC serves as both the HMI and machine controller
- No servo cards or motion controllers means fewer components and wires
- All components are stocked worldwide
- Guaranteed long-term availability
- Best support in the industry
Easy to Use
BendPro G2 tube bender software was designed with ease of use in mind and is based on the Windows operating system. The first and main screen displayed is the Master Menu. From the Master Menu the operator can operate the bender and quickly access all other control screens including the Parts Editor. A graphical representation of the bender and its functions are displayed on a rugged, high-resolution touchscreen. Finally, the Master Menu is designed to effectively communicate production status and machine status including any warning messages or alarms that might require attention.