Pines Bender Rebuilds
Pines Tube Bender Rebuild Services
UTE offers standard rebuild services for Pines benders designed to repair wear and tear from everyday production use. We can also provide a customized solution for any particular issues a Pines machines may have. Our expert rebuild team will sand blast and clean the machine, then repaint to any preferred color. Mechanical bushing or bearings that are worn or damaged will be repaired or replaced. Hydraulic and pneumatic parts or systems as well as faulty servo motors and drives or other electronics will all be inspected, repaired or replaced. If needed, we can retrofit older Pines CNC tube and pipe benders to work with modern, user-friendly touch screen PC or PLC based controllers (such as BendPro G2V2 controllers). The UTE team has worked performed Pines bender rebuild work on Pines benders all across the US and can help get any Pines bender in like-new condition quickly and efficiently.
UTE Re-Manufactured Pines Bender - Before and After
Typical Mechanical Pines Bender Rebuild
- Completely strip machine, wire brush and paint with high-quality epoxy.
- Rebuild/replace swing arm components.
- Install new swing arm bearings, check and adjust preload on bearings.
- Install new drive chain and mounting links, replace worn idlers and bearings.
- Install new wear strips on swing away clamp, re-grind or replace clamp slide.
- Install new pins and bushings on swing arm.
- Install new wear strips on pressure die holder.
- Install new follower bar and master bar.
- Install new wear strips on pressure die slide way, clean and lube then re-assemble and adjust.
- Install new slide way and bearings on carriage.
- Install new bearing on B axis spindle.
- Rebuild master collet assembly and install new thrust bearing on collet closer.
- Install new machine pump, replace all lines, hoses, fittings and meter units.
- Rebuild wiper die mounting.
- Rebuild mandrel base and adjustment nut.
- Install new tube support, air cylinder and valve.
Typical Electrical Pines Bender Rebuild
- Remove all existing electrical components and wiring.
- Install all new machine wiring.
- Install new Y and B axis drive system with geared drive servo motors.
- Install rack and pinion drive for Y axis. Install gear head drive on B axis.
- Install new cable carrier and all wiring to Y and B axis.
- Install new encoder for C axis (swing arm).
- Install new control system with touch screen operator interface.
- Install all new electrical enclosures.
- Install all new conduits, S.O. cords and related hardware.
- Install new main drive motor, coupling and spider.
Typical Hydraulic Pines Bender Rebuild
- Clean out and wire brush hydraulic reservoir, install new suction screens.
- Remove all old hydraulic components, lines, fittings, pumps and valves.
- Install new pressure compensated main pump.
- Install new externally mounted hydraulic manifold.
- Install new hydraulic electric solenoid valves.
- Install new pressure control valves and gauges.
- Install new proportional valve for bend axis.
- Install new accumulator for pressure die.
- Install new hydraulic hoses and fittings.